Summary: Do Bong Soon possesses super power that is only passed down the women in her family. She has the strength to stop moving vehicles or move heavy obstacles, can crush and bend anything with her bare hands, can fight strong and trained gangsters but doesn’t have the ability to control her powers until she meets Ainsoft CEO, Ahn Min Hyuk. With her desire to work as a game developer at Ainsoft, she takes the offer to be the bodyguard of the CEO.
Likes: What can I say… I like everything in this drama! It’s super fun to watch when the…
- Story is a cute romantic comedy but mixed with some crime-solving mystery. A romantic comedy with Park Hyun Sik is most-awaited but adding a well-thought crime story on the side adds icing on the already-delicious cake!
- Leading man is Park Hyung Sik! I’ve been waiting for him to get the top lead. He’s super charming! And with his previous top performances like in Hwarang, he’d become one of the new anticipated leading men in kdrama. I think the CEO role, Ahn Min Hyuk secured him a place in our heart (at least he’s in mine). I loved his character here, and of course his swagger!
- Leading lady is super cute but not annoying. First time to watch Park Bo Young and I’m loving her! She’s not just cute, she also knows her craft. Do Bong Soon role suits this lady pretty well!
- Chemistry is over the top! Oh my gosh, I was giggling all the time. Our 2 lovebirds were just fun to watch! The sparks were everywhere! I totally love the first kiss on the beach. I thought it would turn out cheesy but it really wasn’t. The piano kiss was also daebak! How about the almost-kiss at Do Bong Soon’s room which got interrupted by her brother, that was super funny! And last but not the least, the wedding kiss!
- Supporting lead is such a waste (in a good way)! Gook Doo oh Gook Doo, why oh why?! Oh well, I bet I’ll see him as lead next.
- Thugs and colleagues are super funny! I just couldn’t stop laughing at everything. Where do I start… the gangster boss who always tried to look bossy but drank the poo wine or one of his subordinates who first got beaten up by Bong Soon, then got beaten up by Gook Do then got beaten up again losing his teeth and breaking most parts of the body. How about the office with the always awkward secretary Gong but I think nothing beats Dong-Pyung, he was the best!
- Dong-Pyung kills it! Yes he did and for that I have to give the best actor award in this drama to this guy (which real actor name, I don’t know haha). And he even did 2 roles, the other one is the “beaten-up thug”. He did awesome!
- Villain is super handsome! Yes he is and he can even pass as a model with that physique and well-chiseled face but well, he opted to be an actor, a villain to our super Bong Soon. Surely, everyone will remember him.
- Catching the dangerous villain becomes super fun! I love Do Bong Soon and the boys’ plan in catching the elusive Kim Jang Hyun. With police Gook Do chasing him through ship containers and Min Hyuk following him with a flying drone, and of course Bong Soon moving heavy containers to trap him. Finally, checkmate!
- Pink hoodie becomes a sign of super strength! I bet, I bet… super fans will be wearing the pink hoodie. Love how it represented our petite but strong woman, Do Bong Soon!
- Strong Woman, Do Bong Soon loves Jo In Sung! I so love her for loving my beloved Jo In Sung! It’s funny how she sets her screensaver to Jo In Sung and Min Hyuk would change it to his own photo :). Jealousy so cute!
- OST is as upbeat as the drama! I’m gonna miss Super Power Girl!
- Bonus scenes are cute, funny and over the top! I’ve got to give it to the Romeo and Juliet scene. Lomeo oh Lomeo! Lol!
- Cameos are super funny! Yoon Sang Hyun as Charles Go was I think the best!
- Ending is all what we wanted! What can be better to a proposal under the cherry blossoms but then we still get to see the wedding and when you thought it’s over, here still comes the babies!
Dislikes: I can’t think of any right now. I’m still enjoying it!
This drama made it to the Top 15 Kdrama in 2017. Watch video…